Christ Fellowship Academy accepts students on the Step Up for Students Program and the Gardiner Scholarships. Admission is based on the entrance exam along with academic and behavioral records, as well as references, a family interview and review of psycho-educational evaluation, when applicable.
CF Academy does not offer a special education program, inclusion, shadowing or behavioral therapies. In addition, CF Academy does not accept the John M. McKay scholarship.
Students must be able to maintain the rigor and pace of the regular classroom.
CF Academy partners with Skill Builders which offers a speech therapy and occupational therapy program.
If you have already been awarded one of the above scholarships and you meet the minimum entrance requirements mentioned above, please see below:
- In order for CF Academy to register your child’s scholarship with our school:
- Your child must apply, be accepted and enrolled as a student at CF Academy. Enrollment is complete once all enrollment fees (registration & school improvement) have been paid.
- You must provide the scholarship award letter to Admissions before the scholarship registration deadline.
- Each family is responsible for all other tuition payments and fees (i.e. Registration Fee, School Improvement Fee, Entrance Exam fee, etc.)
- Please contact our financial office to verify your monthly tuition payment.
- Scholarships are collected on a quarterly basis.
- Attendance: You must follow our CF Academy attendance policy.