1. I pledge my cooperation and support to the teachers and administrators of Christ Fellowship Academy in the training and discipline of my child. I understand that paying the tuition and necessary fees are not the only parental responsibilities I have in educating my child. I recognize my need to contribute in service and prayer to properly share in the support of the Christ Fellowship Academy ministry.
2. I will attend, to the best of my ability, the parent/teacher meetings and school activities as a demonstration of my cooperation and support for the Christ Fellowship Academy ministry in their effort to educate my child. I pledge my loyalty to the Christ Fellowship Academy ministry. To ensure that I do not diminish this ministry’s effectiveness or reputation, I will bring any and all questions and criticisms to the proper school authority.
3. I understand my child may be dismissed from Christ Fellowship Academy at any time he/she is found to be out of harmony with the rules and policies of the school. Further, we realize as parents/guardians, we also must be in harmony with the rules and policies of the school, and if we are in discord, our children will be removed from Christ Fellowship Academy.
4. I have read, completely understand and agree to abide by the Parent-Student Handbook (as posted on the school’s website cfacademy.org)
5. I understand that all students (K2-6th grade), are required to comply with Christ Fellowship Academy’s uniform and dress code as stated in the school Dress Code, and agree to assist my child in complying with the dress code requirements. I further acknowledge that failure to comply with the dress code will result in disciplinary action.
6. I give my child permission to take part in all activities including sports and school-sponsored trips off campus. Parents who would like to attend and be a chaperone during their child’s field trip or day trip must complete a background check form and be cleared prior to the field trip. No CFA parent will be allowed to chaperone or attend field trips without a cleared background check. (Notices and permission forms will be provided for field trips and class trips).
7. Beyond the reasonable care I can expect for my child at Christ Fellowship Academy, I will not hold Christ Fellowship Academy or its employees or Christ Fellowship or its employees, liable in case of injury or death to my child. Furthermore, I give my consent and authorize the school to obtain, through a physician of its choice, such medical care as is reasonably necessary for the welfare of my child if I am not immediately available to give such consent.
8. I understand the policy of the school is to make no refunds on registration, school improvement fees or after-school program fees.
9. I understand that should my address, telephone number, email address and other contact information, marital status, or place of employment change, it is my responsibility to make the changes online or to notify the school office and update my child(ren)’s file(s).
10. I pledge my cooperation in bringing my child to school on time each day unless an emergency occurs preventing me from doing so. I understand that it is my responsibility to notify the school regarding absences of my child(ren).
11. I am aware of the tuition on the schedule of tuition and fees, and agree to pay this amount. I understand that tuition is due on the 1st of each month and that if my payment is not received in the business office by the 10th of the month a $50.00 late fee will be assessed. I am aware that report cards will not be issued to students whose accounts are 30 days or more past due. I am aware if my account becomes 60 days past due my student(s) will be suspended from class. I also understand that a $50.00 fee will be charged to my account for any items returned by the bank.
12. I understand that withdrawal from Christ Fellowship Academy will require a parent/legal guardian signature and a $50.00 withdrawal fee will be assessed, and that final grades or transcripts will not be released unless the financial account is fully paid.
13. I am aware that photographs are taken on the school property and at school events and agree to release Christ Fellowship Academy and Christ Fellowship from any and all liabilities in connection with including my student in photographs used in advertising for the school. The advertising includes, but is not limited to, the school web site, web pages, school brochures, school videos, and yearbooks.